- Due to unknown weather conditions and other possible conflicts, all dates and times are tentative and subject to change. Confirmation/Save the Date e-mails will be sent a minimum of 30 days prior to each event.
- On all trips students are to bring a sleeping bag, sleeping mat (no aero beds), pillow, toiletries, clothes (including your YOLO shirt, Rotary D5160 polo shirt and Rotary D5160sweatshirt), swim suit, comfortable walking shoes, bath towel, spending money, cell phone and camera.
- We will let you know if you need your Rotary uniform which consists of: nice-darkwashed jeans, your Rotary polo shirt and your Blazer.
- It is the Counselor’s responsibility to provide or arrange transportation for their student to and from event locations/drop off spots.
- Be sure student’s cell phones are fully charged, operating properly, and they know how to check voice mail****Please do this it’s very important!!!!!!
- No laptops/computers on trips
- All trips will have a 10:00 pm. lights out
- Boys and girls will sleep in separate rooms
- Due to limited space don’t over pack. Your suitcase shouldn’t be larger than the size of a carryon baggage. Use travel size shampoo/conditioner, soap, toothpaste, etc.
- Please check location weather conditions a few days prior to each trip. Our district is big and temperatures can vary drastically!!!!
- If the student is borrowing an item such as a sleeping bag, pillow, etc please make sure it is properly marked. We don’t know what your stuff looks like and the students forget.
Any questions feel free to contact:
Cory Busher – Youth Exchange Committee Activities Coordinator
Please don’t wait till the day or two before a trip to ask questions.
Often Cory is very busy cooking, preparing, etc. for these trips.
Ask questions as early as possible.